Thanks! I would create a Doc form and post it but then that would be like I am selling over the internet and that is illegal. Oh well, the Girl Scouts are not open to new technological ways of pushing the cookie! Too bad for them. So, I will email you the list!
I still haven't done facebook so I can't see the video, but the title is pretty telling. I'll take 2 of the chocolate and peanut butter ones (Tagalongs?). Thanks Camryn.
Camryn says thanks for the order. She is going to send you an email and I am going to have you reorder from there. I think sales over blogs and websites are illegal and anyway she needs to do the official order taking this year. I am posting the YouTube version on the blog so you can see the video. You ROCK!
Grant and Luke have now watched your video several times and just crack up every time! I guess I wrote it on a different page or something, but I'll take a box of samoas.
she is your clone!...I'll buy some...give me a list!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I would create a Doc form and post it but then that would be like I am selling over the internet and that is illegal. Oh well, the Girl Scouts are not open to new technological ways of pushing the cookie! Too bad for them. So, I will email you the list!
ReplyDeleteI still haven't done facebook so I can't see the video, but the title is pretty telling. I'll take 2 of the chocolate and peanut butter ones (Tagalongs?). Thanks Camryn.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCamryn says thanks for the order. She is going to send you an email and I am going to have you reorder from there. I think sales over blogs and websites are illegal and anyway she needs to do the official order taking this year. I am posting the YouTube version on the blog so you can see the video. You ROCK!
ReplyDeleteGrant and Luke have now watched your video several times and just crack up every time! I guess I wrote it on a different page or something, but I'll take a box of samoas.
ReplyDelete