Hello! I have picked a book for January. It is The Piano Teacher by Janice Lee. I am thinking about Tuesday, January 19th for the date and meeting at Viengs Asian Bistro because it goes with the book :) I will send an evite out eventually. Karen
If anyone has The Piano Teacher, I would love to borrow it. I am still on the library waiting list, but haven't gotten it yet. Sharon, do you know what book you are choosing for Febrary? I would like to put my name on the library waiting list now. Sometimes it takes so long!
Yes, I have picked my book for Februrary...it is "Firefly Lane" by Kristin Hannah. It is a long book (480 pages), but I just bought it yesterday and am already half way done with it. Anna will be posting the book soon, since I haven't a clue how to do it!!
I am also in need of finding the book. I really like the idea that Cochran's book club does. They determine the books for the whole year and then you have more time to find the book. We could also start a Book Club library and the book you pick you buy and then loan out the book to the others. Just a thought,
I have the book from the library and should finish it tonight. I think I'm next in line to get the book from the library, so I'll return and re-check the copy. Great book!! (I'm actually looking forward to reading more!)
since it seemed impossible to get it to read...(and since I'm trying to finish Harry Potter and Son of a Witch) I just got it on CD from Avon Lake Library. I'll have it done soon if anyone wants it...
If anyone has The Piano Teacher, I would love to borrow it. I am still on the library waiting list, but haven't gotten it yet.
ReplyDeleteSharon, do you know what book you are choosing for Febrary? I would like to put my name on the library waiting list now. Sometimes it takes so long!
Yes, I have picked my book for Februrary...it is "Firefly Lane" by Kristin Hannah. It is a long book (480 pages), but I just bought it yesterday and am already half way done with it. Anna will be posting the book soon, since I haven't a clue how to do it!!
ReplyDeleteI am also in need of finding the book. I really like the idea that Cochran's book club does. They determine the books for the whole year and then you have more time to find the book. We could also start a Book Club library and the book you pick you buy and then loan out the book to the others. Just a thought,
ReplyDeleteI have the book from the library and should finish it tonight. I think I'm next in line to get the book from the library, so I'll return and re-check the copy. Great book!! (I'm actually looking forward to reading more!)
ReplyDeleteI just borrowed the book from Karen. So I have it now. Thanks!
ReplyDeletesince it seemed impossible to get it to read...(and since I'm trying to finish Harry Potter and Son of a Witch) I just got it on CD from Avon Lake Library. I'll have it done soon if anyone wants it...
ReplyDelete