Ladies, if you mentioned a book or movie during last nights discussion would you mind repeating it here? I know there were some ideas I wanted to get down. I already put 2 movies on order with Netflix. I'm looking for some more book ideas. I have Withering Heights on the list (never had to read in school). I know I mentioned that Napoleon Dynamite was a terrible movie, rivals Ali for the worst movie I have ever seen. Don't ask how this relates to the book, it wove its way around to those names somehow. Don't try to argue with me either, it was ridiculously horrible.
By the way Anna, nice format to the blog. I love the intros but I'm almost insulted, mine was kind of nice.:) God love you for the creative genius and actual leader that you are.
I said the Jane Austen Book Club is pretty good. I like it so far.
ReplyDeleteSandy,
ReplyDeleteIf you want I can make it a little meaner but I really don't know what to say that can be mean. Give me some ideas... what do you think are your flaws?
I wasn't serious about the insult, hence my half attempt at a smiley face. I'm sure you'll learn my flaws over the next year. I do think they are really cute though and laughed my butt off at your creativity. I even read some to Chris and we agree you are fun to read in print. Thanks for the book title too, I forgot that one.
ReplyDeletefirst of all it's Wuthering Heights...and I feel ok in correcting you because you dissed one of my fav. movies of all time "Napoleon Dynamite" - y'all are crazy...just read some of these great quotes from the movie:
ReplyDeleteDeb: What are you drawing?
Napoleon Dynamite: A liger.
Deb: What's a liger?
Napoleon Dynamite: It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic.
Napoleon Dynamite: Do the chickens have large talons?
Farmer: Do they have what?
Napoleon Dynamite: Large talons.
Farmer: I don't understand a word you just said.
Napoleon Dynamite: [referring to Deb's milk] I see you're drinking 1%. Is that 'cause you think you're fat? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to.
we should get together and watch this...