Thursday, June 20, 2013

Welcome Back

It has been a while since I forced everyone to view this blog but it is time to bring it back old school.

First order of business.... vote on the best date for the August book club.  Fill out the form below:





Second order of business... next year's book schedule.  Click on the link below to put in what month you want.  If you know the book already.... well don't hold back, include that also.

Click Here 

Third order of business.... July Ladies Night.  What are we doing and when are we doing it?  Comment to this post and let us know when YOU CAN'T go out in July.


2 comments:

  1. July dates Anna CANNOT do a ladies night/day:

    July 1-15

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm out of town that week in August, so none of those dates work for me. As for July, 7/11 is out but I think the rest of the month is OK.

    ReplyDelete