Hi everyone,
I thought we could assign the months now so we can get that out of the way. You don't have to pick the book yet, just the month. Just in case you don't know the months, I will post them below... just comment on this post what month you would like, once you comment that month is now claimed. So, basically first to comment gets that month. If, for any reason, the month you choose now does not work for you when it comes you can trade with someone. This is not written in stone.
September--Denise
October--Anna
November-Michelle
December--Marisa
January--Karen
February--Sharon
March--Ann
April-Lisa D
May--Tara
June--Sandy
July--Monique
August--Lisa B
I can do February.
ReplyDeleteI'll take March.
ReplyDelete-Ann
I am picking completely randomly, but how about January.
ReplyDeleteKaren
I'll grab November...
ReplyDeleteI'll take April - Lisa D.
ReplyDeleteI will take June.
ReplyDeleteI'll take December.
ReplyDeleteI will do May
ReplyDelete