I am stumped and completely lost. I have no motivation to pick up a book and read it. So, I am asking for your help. What are you reading in between book club books? I need some ideas to help bring me out of my rut.
Ann Patchett's - Bel Canto...phenomenal!...finishing it up tonight!...also listening to Crime and Punishment on CD. All I have to do is listen and it's taken 2 months to get half way through...ughhh!...it's good...just soooo long...like an hour of dialogue at a time.
I'm still reading Harry Potter- because I'm reading it to Jeana - so we only do 3 or 4 pages a night! She likes it though. I also started Go Ask Alice. Picked it up at a garage sale and always wondered about it. It's supposedly a real diary. I should start reading the book club book sometime soon!
I am reading Cat and the Hat and Go Dog Go...because I only have time to read to J.J. if I want to try and finish the book before we are supposed to talk about it!
Ann Patchett's - Bel Canto...phenomenal!...finishing it up tonight!...also listening to Crime and Punishment on CD. All I have to do is listen and it's taken 2 months to get half way through...ughhh!...it's good...just soooo long...like an hour of dialogue at a time.
ReplyDeleteI'm still reading Harry Potter- because I'm reading it to Jeana - so we only do 3 or 4 pages a night! She likes it though. I also started Go Ask Alice. Picked it up at a garage sale and always wondered about it. It's supposedly a real diary. I should start reading the book club book sometime soon!
ReplyDeleteI am reading Cat and the Hat and Go Dog Go...because I only have time to read to J.J. if I want to try and finish the book before we are supposed to talk about it!
ReplyDelete