Pages
All About the Triple B Club
The Guernsey Potato Peel Society
The Members Page
The Triple B Club Library
Meet the Broads
2010-2011 Triple B Book Club Schedule
2011-2012 Triple B Book Club Schedule
2013-2014 Book Club Schedule
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Scrotal Hernia- Love in the Time of Cholera
Scrotal Hernia (page 110) was mentioned in this story. I was curious as to what this actually looked like and Googled some really detailed images of it. I have taken the liberty of posting them for you. Enjoy,
2 comments:
Michelle
November 18, 2009 at 8:31 PM
yummy...
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Karen
November 29, 2009 at 12:34 PM
Don't take this the wrong way, I love these pictures, but is there a way to take them off?
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yummy...
ReplyDeleteDon't take this the wrong way, I love these pictures, but is there a way to take them off?
ReplyDelete