Monday, January 4, 2010

February's Book



Here is the next book... (Sharon's book of course--not mine) further details (like date, place, and time) will be determined at a later date.  Until then... enjoy. 

10 comments:

  1. Thank you, Anna, for posting the book. I still haven't figured out how to post a new blog! I am thinking we can meet Monday, Feb. 22. I haven't picked a place yet, so I will think about it and let you know at Jan. book club. Hope everyone enjoys the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ON FIRE! I finished this one, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How in the world did you get finished already! This book has over 500 pages. You are fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have found a place that has a private room for us...Nemo's Grill, on the corner of Detroit Rd. & 611. They will accomodate us for appetizers, drinks, dinner, whatever we want. And the best part...IT'S CLOSE TO HOME!! (And I have been asking my husband to take me there for dinner, so I am excited to try it out!) We will meet on Monday, Feb. 22nd at 7pm. I will send out an evite closer to the date, so mark your calendars now. Hope everyone is enjoying the book!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nemo's is a good idea. I'm always glad to cut down on the driving time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does anyone still need this book? I have a copy that has one week left before it is due back. Let me know by Monday noon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm too late, but I still need the book. I looked at 2 libraries today and neither have it in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great restaurant choice, Sharon! Hopefully the baby will wait until the 25th...don't want him interrupting my social life, you know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karen I have a copy of the book. I can give it to you Tuesday, or we can meet up somwhere this weekend and I can give it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Anna, but I got it from Ann already :)

    ReplyDelete