Oh good...I was torn between this book and the one I picked for Feb, so I am super excited to read it!!
Wow sounds like a great book. I can't wait to read it. Almost done with Sharon's book choice. Also, can you make sure not to schedule for March 18th? I have volunteered to help with Camryn's science fair. Other than that I am free.
Great choice! I have wanted to read this! :)
I bought the book...Hopefully I can finish by the next meeting and I can pass it on to someone else!
Does anyone need the book? I have a copy and am done with it.
Oh good...I was torn between this book and the one I picked for Feb, so I am super excited to read it!!
ReplyDeleteWow sounds like a great book. I can't wait to read it. Almost done with Sharon's book choice. Also, can you make sure not to schedule for March 18th? I have volunteered to help with Camryn's science fair. Other than that I am free.
ReplyDeleteGreat choice! I have wanted to read this! :)
ReplyDeleteI bought the book...Hopefully I can finish by the next meeting and I can pass it on to someone else!
ReplyDeleteDoes anyone need the book? I have a copy and am done with it.
ReplyDelete