Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Newest Addition to our Triple B Family

 


Baby Zachary was born at 11:40am today and weighed 8lbs 13 oz and is 20.5 inches long. I know everyone is concerned about how Bob is doing, since he had to do the brunt of the work; rest assured-everyone is doing just fine--mom included.  
We can't wait to meet the lil' man.  

We Love You Lisa B!!!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, he is adorable! I am so relieved to hear that Bob made it through everything. Congratulations mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not realize it but you had Baby Zach on mine and Jim's anniversary. I guess I will always be able to remember when the little tykes birthday is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute and I think he looks like his Dad! Congrats to Mom, Dad and Big Sister Isabel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW! Congratulations Lisa! What a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah...so adorable!!! So glad all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! And yes, Bob is acting as if he has had the roughest week ever...just imagine if he actually had to go through getting cut open and being hormonal...and feeling like your nipples are about to fall off from breastfeeding. There certainly would not be any more Butkowski's! :)

    ReplyDelete