Saturday, April 17, 2010

Help me choose June

Hi ladies, after our meeting Thursday night I looked up The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo but there is only one copy available between Lorain County and Avon Lake so I'm opting for something else. I have it down to two and I want some quick help. I'm probably going to choose and post by tomorrow so let me know what you think, most votes wins.

The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards, Everyone says they couldn't put it down and it took 2 days to read they stayed up late into the night. I'm afraid it is too much like the Picoult books we have read only from a very heavy and life altering decision sort of way.

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Burows, I'm afraid this is too light. Everyone calls it charming and then other descriptive words. They do say it is a must for book clubs.

Let me know what you think and like I said I'll probably post it tomorrow. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. I would vote for The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society because I have already read the other one :)

    ReplyDelete