
OK, not a lot of response so I'm going with The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows. Since no one has said they have read it yet, it will give everyone something to read unlike the other choice. This one is only 288 pages so I'll probably read the other choice as well.
Right now the plan is to have it at my house again. Not sure when yet. Enjoy the book.
I just ordered it off of Amazon! When I get it and if you (meaning anyone that is committed to reading it quickly, so it can be passed on) are done with Three Cups, I can pass it your way (as long as I get it back 1 week before the scheduled book club date).
ReplyDeleteI bought this book.... Marisa has it now, and I will also pass it to whomever wants it next!
ReplyDeleteCan I borrow it next? I am really going to try to read this one!:)
ReplyDeleteMarisa, go ahead and pass it on to Lisa whenever you're done with it... unless Anna has already called it? I can't remember.
ReplyDeleteMarisa already gave it to me sucka's...I'm about a 1/3 done....let me know who wants it next. Thanks Ann for your charity! Much appreciated!
ReplyDeleteIf anyone still needs the book let me know. I can bring it to you.
ReplyDelete