Thursday, August 19, 2010

December book thoughts

I am picking the book for December and I wanted to get your thoughts before I made my final choice. I am planning on picking something by Nicholas Sparks. If there is something that you have already read by him can you please let me know? Also, if there is something by him that you are dying to read let me know that as well. Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. I've only read The Notebook. I am excited to see which one you pick. I have wanted to read more of his.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read Dear John and The Notebook (although that was a LONG time ago! I would read it again if you picked it...) Can't wait to see what you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read The Choice. It was also a while ago and I really forget most of it. I wouldn't mind at all if you chose that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I read the Notebook ages ago. So any others are good with me. Do you know what we are reading for October??? If you do email me, thanks, Monique

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are reading The Art of Racing in the Rain.

    ReplyDelete