Wednesday, November 18, 2009


Hello everyone.


Please bring your calendars with you tomorrow evening so that we can pick a date that works for everyone for the December meeting. Considering how busy a month it will be for most of us, I've chosen a short (less than 150 pages!) collection of Christmas-themed essays by David Sedaris. It's entitled Holidays on Ice. Enjoy!



4 comments:

  1. yahoo marisa! I've been wanting to read David Sedaris forever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what day/time/place did we decide on last night for December's book club? I've already lost my paper that I wrote it on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just want to let everyone know there are two versions of this book. The new one from this year has 6 extra stories in it. I'm assuming we're reading the shorter version pictured above :)
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Karen - I had no idea that there were two versions of the book when I picked it. I've only read the shorter version. Denise - we are meeting on Monday, December 21st at Panini's in Westlake. Please note that we are meeting at 7:30 this time. Evite will go out this week.

    ReplyDelete