I will read it as fast as I can and get it to you at the meeting on Tuesday!
Anna...are there specific instructions on how to do the evite?...do we have an account...thanks...michelle
We don't have an account. You would just use your own evite account and send it to the group. Where are we going? Bar Simon?
Thanks Lisa! I knew I can count on you. We missed you at Harry Potter last night? Are you going to New Moon with us?
I also need the book if anyone else is done with it. Thanks!
I will read it as fast as I can and get it to you at the meeting on Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteAnna...are there specific instructions on how to do the evite?...do we have an account...thanks...michelle
ReplyDeleteWe don't have an account. You would just use your own evite account and send it to the group. Where are we going? Bar Simon?
ReplyDeleteThanks Lisa! I knew I can count on you. We missed you at Harry Potter last night? Are you going to New Moon with us?
ReplyDeleteI also need the book if anyone else is done with it. Thanks!
ReplyDelete