Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Triple B 10 year Anniversary

So,  I was in the bathroom doing my thing and I thought, Wouldn't it be cool if for our 10 year anniversary as The Triple B Book Club we went on a 4 day Book Club cruise??? 


Our kids will be pretty old (Tara, your youngest will be 10) and it would be easy for us to take off for a few days.  We can start pilfering money from our husbands now to pay for the trip.  Sneak about $10/pay check... that would be $240 a year times 10. We would potentially save $2400 each without our husbands even knowing...

So, what do you think?  Would that be fun or WHAT??

Triple B Book Club Cruise 2019!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Great idea! Never been on a cruise. What do they actually cost? Could we do a 5 year anniversary cruise for $1200?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I think we should start each e-mail with "So, I was in the bathroom doing my thing and I thought ..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, I was thinking for our 5 year anniversary we do a smaller trip. Maybe a weekend in Chicago...

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting...I too, do my best thinking on the pot... I'm all about girls trips...there need be no super important anniversary to head out of town. I'm ready and willing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What about our 1st anniversary?

    ReplyDelete